Thursday, April 3, 2014

just waiting

This is kera typing. I just had to take some medicine you put under your tongue and it tasted like hot sauce. (It's called Cayanne and it's supposed to improve her circulation says mom). It was my first time trying it and it is hot. The reason I called this title just waiting is because I am waiting for a lot of things. I am waiting for my cheeks to go down because even though I am off staiords my checks are still chubby and I am waiting for those to go down. I am also waiting for Easter and a Easter egg hunt for make a wish kids on the 12th. I am also waiting for  this Sunday because my grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle and cousins are coming to my house. my grandma that lives in Texas sent me a book that helps me think positive and that can make my brain tumor go away. I really want it gone.
kera

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing all of that Kera! I know how much work it is for kids your age to type.

    Just waiting can be really hard, even for adults. But it looks like you have the right attitude... Just keep thinking positive! We love you so much! I'd love to hear from you again!

    P.S. I know you probably don't think so, but I think your cheeks are very cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very brave girl Kera! Keep up those positive thoughts and prayers to the Lord. He'll help you along your way.

    ReplyDelete